TORRENT – FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED
Aeternum is a side-scrolling “danmaku” (aka. bullet hell) SHMUP…
ABOUT THE GAME
Aeternum is a side-scrolling “danmaku” (aka. bullet hell) SHMUP where you must guide the main character through waves of enemies firing masses of bullets at you, and face off against boss characters featuring intricately scripted patterns of bullets.
The game and aesthetics were heavily inspired by the likes of other shmups like Deathsmiles and the Touhou Project series, but with an all original cast, story and setting there’s plenty of brand new SHMUP fun to enjoy.
Play Story Mode, where you help Ellica attempt to unravel the mystery of a rash of disappearances of students from Aeternum Academy, including her best friend Macy. Or, turn off the dialogue and just enjoy dodging bullets!
Once you’ve mastered that, take on Arrange mode for a more advanced scoring experience, or try Pacifist Mode where you can’t even shoot back!
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Creaky Lantern Games
Publisher: Creaky Lantern Games
Release Date: 18 Jul, 2017
Release Name: Aeternum-DARKSiDERS
Size: 564.94 MB
- OS: Windows 7 (or later)
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB video card (Shader Model 2.0 or higher)
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Xbox 360 controller officially supported
1. Unpack, Mount or Burn! 2. Install! Copy crack from disc or let our RAD installer do it! 3. Play!